|Deputy Manager – HR (S2 – Grade)|
|Officer – HR (S4 – Grade)|
|Officer – After Sales Service (S3 – Grade)|
|Job Category||: Permanent|
|Job Specifications||: Age ——————— 32 years (Max)|
|: Education ————– DAE / B.Tech (Honors)|
|: Experience ————- 03 – 05 Years Min|
|: Gender —————– Male|
|Core Responsibilities||1. Preparation of Technicians course outline and composing.
2. Conduct technical trainings and assess the dealers staff by qualification tests.
3. Conduct on job trainings at dealerships, compilation of data and reporting.
4. Making practical training modules to assist in practical demonstration.
5. Conducting service advisor and technicians skill contests and evaluating performance.
6. Preparation of standardized on OJT course material in the form of presentations and display charts.
7. Compilation and evaluation of monthly action plan. Preparation of annual action plan.
Additional tasks include:
1. Compilation and preparation of monthly OJT plan.
2. Compilation of dealer manpower result tracking sheet.
|Skills Required||1. Knowledge of customer service operations.
2. Customers relation management skills.
3. Problem Solving & decision making skills.
4. Teamwork & collaboration skills.
5. Training Skills.
6. Training Management.
|If your credentials match with the above position requirements|